How to use Truecaller Android Apps
What is Truecaller ?
Truecaller is an Android and iOS app that lets you know who is making phone calls. TrueClear can be very helpful in protecting against fraudulent telemarketers, spam calls or scams.
True Caller collects contact information from users and various providers and uses their information to distinguish between spam and secure calls. TrueClear is a useful app for spam calls as well as for identifying strangers.
Account creation process of Truecaller Android Apps
- To use the True Caller app, you first need to create a True Caller account. To create a Truecaller account:
- Download Truecolor: Android | IOS
- Install and open the TrueColor app
- Select the country and provide the phone number, press Continue
- Enter name, email and address, press Continue
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign in process
- You can also create an account using the account creation option using Google or Facebook
Working Features of Truecaller Android Apps
World Class Blocking & Spam Detection:
- – Block spam + scam calls and SMS – Identify and auto-block telemarketers, robocallers, scammers, fraud, sales, and more.
- – The phone numbers on the spam list are updated by millions of people across the world in real time, helping you avoid robocalls and fraud.
- – Advanced spam blocking options for blocking countries, similar phone number sequences, robocallers, unknown numbers, telemarketers and more!
- – Automatically identify + block every unknown, spam, scam or telemarketing SMS.
- – Automatically organized tabs for your SMS – Personal, Important, Other and Spam.
Powerful Caller ID & Dialer:
- – The leading Caller ID shows who is calling, even if the phone number is not in your contacts.
- – The Caller ID will tell you if an unknown caller is a business or spam phone number.
- – Use Truecaller Voice (VOIP) calling to talk to your friends on Truecaller for free.
- – Robocallers, spammers and scammers are identified in the Caller ID.
Inform the cause of the call
Some people do not receive calls from unknown numbers at all. Even after displaying the name on TrueClear, many people avoid the call. In this case, the “Caller Reason” means that the caller app has a feature to set the reason for the call.
If the cause of the call is set, the person being called will know the reason for the call and may be interested in making the call. Call Reason feature can only be used on Android devices. To turn on the feature:
- Enter the app and select Settings from the menu
- Then enter General option and tap on Call Reason
- Then conveniently set the Call Reason for all calls or specific contacts
The Truecaller app lets you know about incoming calls before the call rings. As a result, any call can be saved from the problem of sudden ringing. To use this feature you need to have notification permission turned on. If you enter the phone settings again and turn off the notification, the feature will be turned off.